Program work requirements for content, framework and design of paper
Course work should fulfill requirements that are certain
1. Course work must be written separately.
2. The presentation of this subject must be sustained by real information, evaluations, respected viewpoints and sources towards the sources utilized.
3. Course work centered on a completely independent idea that is creative consist of a theoretical component in the shape of text (containing the collection, systematization of information, analysis of the nagging issue from the plumped for topic) additionally the part that is practical the type of a demo variation as an interest of research.
4. Demonstration product is a component that is mandatory of course focus on design.
5. The description and analysis of creative things and phenomena should always be performed according to a demonstration product in the shape of diagrams, tables, sketches, drawings and photographs.
Phases associated with program work
The program work comprises of the steps that are following
1. choose a subject.
2. Selection, analysis and study of literary works from the selected subject.
3. Making a strategy needless to say work.
4. Study of needs.
5. Collection and systematization of factual product.
6. Pre-project analysis and issue declaration.
7. The exposition associated with the creative concept.
8. venture presentation and analysis of compositional and coloristic solutions.
9. Presentation for the technical components of the utilization of design solutions.
10. Selection of this demonstration product.
11. Formulation of conclusions.
12. composing the written text associated with program work.
13. Making adjustments to your theoretical component based regarding the opinions associated with manager.
14. Preparation of the demo variation (perhaps in electronic kind).
15. Compiling a summary of bibliographic as well as other sources.
16. Registration of program work.
The framework and content associated with program work
The dwelling regarding the program work must be presented into the after components:
- name web web web page
- dining table of articles
- main component with pictures composed of chapters, sections and paragraphs
- sources and sources
- applications (if required)
The introduction warrants the relevance of this selected subject, provides help with the introduction of research problems within the literary works into thespecialty, identifies the subject and object, the amount of medical elaboration regarding the topic, the methodology of work, and defines the function and objectives of this work. The amount of introduction often does maybe maybe perhaps perhaps not meet or exceed 3 pages.
an item is an activity or trend that provides increase up to a nagging issue situation and it is opted for for research.
The topic is at the boundaries of this item of research in a specific part of consideration.
The key component is really a theoretical and practical component.
The theoretical area of the program work includes the selection, analysis and systematization of sources of data with this subject, the formula of an problem that is artistic the actualization of a few ideas and themes, the presentation and justification of particular choices of design tasks, as well as reflects the evaluation custom writing of design choices therefore the student’s position that is own indicated as conclusions. Imaginative sources, that are the topic of analysis, are presented by means of pictures. For composing the theoretical component in the methodological tips a list that is bibliographic of and popular-introductory literary works is presented. In addition, the origin of info is a program of lectures regarding the control design.
Practical component program work is a project that is independent. The foundation associated with design associated with the chosen item could be the innovative procedure for producing a few ideas, filtering and developing them for the duration of subsequent design.
In conclusion summarizes the conclusions in the subject regarding the program work; Contains the total link between task development and conclusions, which reveal the degree to that the tasks of research and innovative work are resolved; shows practical value and make suggestions for the development ofthe course work with training.
The bibliography contains all utilized literary works sources, including a listing of primary literary works, extra literary works, periodicals and Web resources.
The application of texts, facts, other specific data implies that the pupil must suggest the foundation combined with complete production information (complete name associated with writer, name associated with guide, article, and place of publication, publisher) year.
Necessary guide and illustrative materials should be presented within the Appendices.